Easter is a wonderful time of year to create memories together as a family. There’s something special about celebrating the holiday with homemade decorations, crafts, and activities.
Whether you’re searching for ways to connect with your kids, need activities to keep them entertained, or are looking for ways to celebrate the holiday at home, this article will provide some great ideas for fun and meaningful Easter activities you can make as a family.
You can reach our product by clicking the image above.
Fun Science Experiments
Fun science experiments can be a great way for families to bond and learn together. From making slime to growing crystals, the whole family can enjoy plenty of experiments. Here are some fun science experiments you can make as Easter activities:
- Make Glowing Water: Create a glowing concoction by combining a few simple ingredients. All you need is a few drops of highlighter ink, some tonic water, and a black light. When you shine the black light on the tonic water, the highlighter ink will cause the water to glow.
- Create a Volcano: Make a mini-volcano using baking soda, vinegar, and food coloring. Add a few drops of food coloring to the vinegar and pour it into a bowl of baking soda. Then watch as the baking soda and vinegar react, and the volcano erupts.
- Grow Crystals: Growing crystals is a fun science experiment that the whole family can get involved in. All you need is some salt, water, and food coloring. Dissolve some salt in the water, add the food coloring, and then wait as the crystals form.
- Make Slime: Slime is a great way to get creative and learn about chemistry. You only need white glue, baking soda, and a few drops of food coloring. Mix the ingredients together and then knead the slime until it’s the consistency you want.
Mosaic DIY Lamps
Making mosaic DIY lamps as Easter activities are a great way to bond and get creative this special season. It’s a fun and easy craft that everyone can enjoy. You can make mosaic lamps from old vases, bottles, jars, and other glass objects. You can use broken glass pieces, marbles, pebbles, and even old jewelry to create your own unique design. You only need some glass pieces, glue, tape, and a light bulb to get started.
- The first step is to decide on the design for your lamp. You can use a template for a specific shape or create your own.
- Once you have the design, you can start to assemble your mosaic. Start by laying out the pieces in the design, and then you can use glue to stick them to the glass object.
- After the glue has dried, you can use tape to secure the glass pieces and make sure they are all in place.
- The last step is to add the light bulb. You can use a battery-operated LED light or a regular light bulb.
This Easter, why not make a special memory with your family by making your own Swan Lamp DIY sets? This is a fun and easy activity that everyone in the family can enjoy, no matter their age or skill level. With this kit, you will get everything you need to create a beautiful, one-of-a-kind lamp made from pieces of mosaic glass and metal.
From the frame of the lamp to the intricate designs of the glass, this kit will provide all the materials you need to turn your vision into a reality. With a few simple steps, you can create a stunning, personalized lamp that will be a conversation piece in any room.
An egg hunt is one of the exciting and traditional Easter activities that the whole family can enjoy. It's a great way to get everyone out into the fresh air and enjoy the day. It’s also a fun way to get your children involved in the holiday festivities.
- To start, you’ll need to gather some plastic eggs, which can be found in most stores during the Easter season.
- Fill each egg with candy or small toys, and keep track of which eggs have been filled so that you can fill them again.
- Once your eggs are ready, hide them around your backyard or house and have your family members search for them.
Egg hunt can be made even more exciting by making it a scavenger hunt. You can hide clues that lead to the eggs in different locations, or you can create puzzles and riddles that the family must solve in order to find the eggs.
When the egg hunt is over, you can all come together as a family to enjoy the treats from the eggs. This is a great way to spend quality time together and enjoy the holiday. So this Easter season, gather your family together and have a fun egg hunt. It’s sure to be a memorable experience that you’ll all enjoy.
Easter Art Paintings
Easter art paintings are not only will this be a fun and creative way to celebrate the holiday, but it can also be a great way to bond together as a family.
- To begin, gather the necessary supplies such as paint, brushes, canvases, and any other decorations you’d like to use.
- Allow each family member to choose their own canvas and design.
- You can use a variety of techniques to create your Easter art paintings. A watercolor is a great option for beginners, or you can explore other mediums such as acrylic and oil paint.
Once you’ve chosen your technique and design, it’s time to get to work. Set up a work area where everyone can work together. Allow each family member to work on their own piece, but encourage collaboration and creativity as you all work together. Enjoy the process of creating your Easter art and take breaks to admire each other’s work.
When your Easter art paintings are finished, take the time to display them in your home. This is a great way to celebrate your hard work as a family and to keep the spirit of Easter alive all year long.
You can reach our product by clicking the image above.
Reading Easter-Themed Books
Easter is a time for families to come together and celebrate the season with lots of fun activities. One of the best ways to do this is to enjoy Easter-themed books together. Whether you’re reading a classic like The Velveteen Rabbit or something a bit more modern, like The Great Easter Egg Hunt, there’s something for everyone.
You can take turns reading different sections of the book or take turns guessing what will happen next. You can also talk about the meaning behind the stories, how they relate to Easter, and what you can learn from them.
Playing Outdoor Games
Egg toss and Easter bingo are two fun Easter activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Egg toss is a classic game that is easy to set up and play. All you need is a few hard-boiled eggs, a designated playing area, and a couple of participants. The game's goal is to toss the eggs back and forth without breaking them.
Easter bingo is a great way to get the whole family involved. You can make bingo cards with Easter-themed words or images; everyone can take turns calling out the words or images.
Toilet-Paper Roll Bunnies
Making Toilet-Paper Roll Bunnies is an easy and fun craft activity for kids of all ages. You only need a few materials to get started. All you need is some toilet paper rolls, construction paper, googly eyes, scissors, hot glue, and a black marker.
Start by cutting the toilet paper rolls in half. Then, wrap the construction paper around each half to cover the outside. Use hot glue to secure the construction paper.
Next, cut out two small circles for the ears and glue them on top of the construction paper. Glue two googly eyes onto the front of the roll. Then, draw a nose and whiskers with the black marker. You can also draw a mouth if desired.
Finally, use hot glue to attach the two halves of the roll together to form the bunny. You can also use a bit of stuffing or cotton balls to make the bunny look even cuter. Your Toilet-Paper Roll Bunnies are now ready to be displayed or used as decorations. Have fun and be creative!
Do the Bunny Hop
The Bunny Hop is a fun and engaging dance for all ages. It is a modern twist on the traditional Easter Egg hunt and can be done indoors or outdoors.
The Bunny Hop starts off with everyone hopping around in a circle, arms linked, and singing the classic Bunny Hop song. As the song gets faster, everyone hops faster and faster until the song is over. Once the song is over, you can have the family members switch partners and continue hopping around.
To make the Bunny Hop more interesting, you can add other activities that involve hopping around. You can add in an Easter egg relay, where each family member takes turns hopping around the room with an egg in their hands. You can also have hopping hopscotch, where each family member takes turns hopping from square to square.
Make A Springtime Wreath
DIY Easter decorations are a family affair! Visit your local craft shop and gather up a circular frame or foam circle, plus the embellishments of your choice. That could mean artificial flowers, eggs, pom poms, bows, or anything else your teens decide they want. This project is straightforward, but if you need help, plenty of online instructions will guide you.
You can reach our previous article https://www.artmasterclass.com.au/blogs/news/harmony-day-activity-ideas