This week’s colour spotlight we will be discussing is the colour of the warm sunlight. Yes, you’ve guessed it right! We will be talking about the colour yellow, which chakra it symbolises and why it is such beneficial colour to take advantage of.
First things first; we have to make one thing very clear; the yellow colour we are talking about is a very natural, warm and earthy tone of yellow. Not a neon or a colder looking greenish-yellow colour. Our yellow is warm like the sun and happy like sunflowers!
Yellow colour symbolises self worth. It raises up the questions of how we feel about our selves, how we feel others perceive us and how we feel like the way we are acting our self out there in the world. Yellow also symbolises intellect, giving us the insight of the Sun and connects us to the collective knowledge on a spiritual level. It stimulates a higher consciousness.
Yellow colour is the colour of youthful energy which draws new beginnings and brightness. This colour is located on the “warm” side of the visible colour spectrum and is a stimulant colour. Energising and stimulating effects on the body also creates a bravery in one’s heart. It is no coincidence that in Japanese culture yellow colour is the symbol of bravery.
People who are specifically drawn to the colour yellow are highly interested in pursuing knowledge and intellect in their life. They are mostly not afraid of the new beginnings. People who are withdrawn from the yellow colour might be emotionally disappointed, has a lot of resentment in their heart, depressed and bitter. They might be feeling stuck, unable to move on to the happier side and most probably can not connect on the deeper level with people, which results in numerous superficial relationships and often temporary interests and habits.
Yellow colour is also associated with Solar Plexus? Manipura Chakra. Solar plexus chakra, located right above the navel by 4 finger breadth. This chakra manifests itself as your inner power and self confidence. Solar Plexus, represented by the yellow colour, has such a significant rule over our soul and body. It governs the power and autonomy of metabolism and digestive system, giving us a fire of energy when balanced. It is no coincidence that this chakra’s element is fire.
When to Bring Yellow Into Your Life?
- When you have fear and anxiety
- \When you are having mental exhaustion and break-down.
- When you are feeling confused and stuck.
- When you have panic attacks and inability to concentrate.
- When you are feeling lethargic and can not find strength to move.
- When you are feeling depressed, down or moody.
- You can wear yellow colour when you want to surround your auto with balance, energy, joy and brightness. Wearing yellow brings a sudden and strong push to clear away the dark clouds off of your aura.
- It is one if the best colour to incorporate into your life when you are suffering from burn-out syndrome.
Health Benefits That are Associated With The Yellow Colour;
- Can strengthen a weak immune system.
- Helps with digestive problems, acid refluxes and stress-inflicted stomach lining problems.
- Helps with liver and intestines associated problems.
- Yellow colour has positive effects on the muscles.
You can use the yellow colour as a healing toon to create a balance in your spirituality and restore and support wellness in certain parts of your physical body as well as non mental and spiritual levels too.
Utilise the health benefits of yellow colour by creating a traditional Turkish mosaic lamp in yellow colours and lighten and brighten up your living areas. Cheerful aura of this colour will not only create a cosier tone in your house but also makes you feel emotionally uplifted and mentally resilient.
You can reach our previous article from https://www.artmasterclass.com.au/blogs/news/colour-therapy-green